- Divine Liturgy is served regularly at 9:30 AM Sundays unless announced otherwise.
- Folklor (Adult Folk Dance ensemble). This group prepares traditional Serbian dances for events as far as Washington, DC and Wilmington NC. During the regular school year the group practices usually on Friday evening at the church hall. Please contact us for more details if you are interested in joining.
- There is also a Youth Folk Dance ensemble. It’s very active and a pride of the church. Please contact us for more details if you have children you’d like to be involved.
- Ping Pong, aka Table Tennis, is played routinely at the church hall on Friday evenings. Show up after 7 or 8pm to get involved. In general, the church hall is a great place to hang out on a Friday evening.
- Soccer. Our newly landscaped soccer field will be ready for us in the coming season. Please contact us for more details if you are interested.
In addition to these recurring events are many special events throughout the year, as with our Serb Fest and Cevapi Feast, Zenića Večeras, as well as many parties throughout the year commemorating various events. It’s often said that Orthodox people have more parties than any other Christian denomination. Every Saint’s Day is an excuse for a great get-together with great food, music and dancing. And we have many saints . . . Join us!
Serbs are also renowned for their cultural values surrounding hospitality. Please don’t hesitate to attend.